If you are thinking about self publishing, you have to be prepared to sweat yourself.
here are five books you will want to keep on hand, read, study, and reference. They will give you actionable information and tips on how to improve writing skills.
Just like physical exercise, a writing exercise is most beneficial when it is consistent and fits your needs and your lifestyle.
15 percent of your success comes from your technical skill. The other 85% comes from how well you deal with people.
While you’re writing your fantastic bestselling novel, there are some things you should be doing to make your writing better
There are many tools that can help you achieve your goals. They simplify the working process of any writer and allow him to be more productive.
Boosting your word count without adding in fluff.
Harness the power of mythology in your writing (Star Wars, Harry Potter, and the Lord of the Rings all do)
Lee Child has officially come of age, with 21 Reacher novels under his belt.
One thing to remember, however, is that sticking to the same niche will make it easier for you to build a career.
Procrastination was called the ‘thief of time’ more than 300 years ago by the English poet Edward Young. Here are six steps to help combat procrastination.
This poem was written to encourage authors to keep moving forward and remain steadfast!